Different colour caps.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Apart from oil cap and coolant caps, can you you get black or other colour caps from vag for the other bottles with in the engine bay?

I've seen a silverish fancy bling metal Oil cap before i think, but not a non-blue coolant cap?

What other options are there?

West ordered a black coolant cap from Awesome. In his current page on build thread but Scott wants the caps other than oil and coolant ie power steering, coolant, brake fluid as he`ll be using the caps from the Porsche group buy.

Aragorn, R8 oil and coolant caps and Porsche 911 caps are chrome and black with different amounts of black.

You can get aftermarket caps with different colours or materials.

But like Jason said, Im looking for black caps for all the other bottles. Mainly from vag or other marquee.

396147_2212987944564_1843523102_1387205_53663728_n.jpg

Porsche.

r8oilandcoolantcaps.jpg

R8

Would these fit possibly ???? 200710810376

maybe but they are not OEM looking and way to much much money.
I tried wrapping the caps and they looked good. half did, the other half was crap cause they are to complex to wrap.
apart from painting, I can't thinking of any other way.

with out buying after market and I'm not doing that.

Any one near any of theses city's?
Birmingham
Edinburgh
London
Manchester
Reading
Sevenoaks

Its the location of Lambo's dealers.

I'm currently getting bentley, I don't think there is any in Devon or Cornwall.

i need a black washer bottle cap to complete my bay
i dyed my coolant and power steering caps black using rit fabric dye in boiling water and managed to find a black brake fluid cap on a very early a4 (it had raised yellow writing but that sanded off)

tried dying the washer/brake fluid caps but they wouldnt take, different type of plastic

i need a black washer bottle cap to complete my bay
i dyed my coolant and power steering caps black using rit fabric dye in boiling water and managed to find a black brake fluid cap on a very early a4 (it had raised yellow writing but that sanded off)

tried dying the washer/brake fluid caps but they wouldnt take, different type of plastic

pics?

a early A4, 96 early?

didnt take much notice of year, needed a reservior quickly after blowing one up with eezi-bleed so grabbed first one i found in scrappy and noticed cap was different when i swapped them

have you tried that plasi dip stuff on anything yet?

always thought r8 cap looked a bit ott but very tempted by those porker items

have you tried that plasi dip stuff on anything yet?

always thought r8 cap looked a bit ott but very tempted by those porker items

no not yet. I'm trying to avoid painting or dyeing them.

the porker ones are lovely. should get my set soon.

the R8 caps are a bit gaudy for my liking and coolant cap looks massive .

Last edited: