RS4 Grille part number location

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Might of possibly sold my RS4 grille. However, the guys wants the part number from it to confirm its a genuine item. Where abouts on the grille is it cos I can't find it anywhere. (although I haven't removed the grille yet)

Cheers,

Dan

Post up a picture of it. It will be immediately obvious if it's genuine.

I have RS4 bumper grills and there is no part number on it..
I think there is no part number on your grill, too..

I can buy your grill, too :) How much cost ?
Hi guys,

Might of possibly sold my RS4 grille. However, the guys wants the part number from it to confirm its a genuine item. Where abouts on the grille is it cos I can't find it anywhere. (although I haven't removed the grille yet)

Cheers,

Dan

Its currently SNOWING outside! (Damn Yorkshire weather) So will try and get a close up pic later. I thought it was genuine too. Whats a good price for a gen grille?

Been offered £100 for it.

P1000200.jpg

P1000201.jpg

P1000202.jpg

Its currently SNOWING outside! (Damn Yorkshire weather) So will try and get a close up pic later. I thought it was genuine too. Whats a good price for a gen grille?

Been offered £100 for it.

Snap their arm off. I thought a brand new one wasn't that much more.

wasnt aware you could get brand new ones that easily, isnt that the reason they went through the roof?
There must be a plastic stamp on it somewhere, all VAG plastics have the symbol stamped on them.

in out world run by accountants they must be a PN on it somewhere.
cant think of a single plastic piece in the car that doesnt have something stamped on it

They're listing at £120 new.

VAG seems to raise the prices of items as their inventory stock runs down if its an no-longer-supported component, hence why they're now £120 when they used to be £50.

It's the genuine article!! However, the guy now says he bought one of eBay, not a gen but very similar for £25!

Oh well, at least i now know its genuine.

has a date of 17 OTT 2001 printed on it.

Jeez £120! I bought mine years back from vagparts (r.i.p) for about £45 I think. Wish I'd bought a dozen of um now!

FYR, register here to access the online VAG parts catalogue, which will give all part numbers etc..

VagCat boards

Top left : 'Parts Catalogue'