Mintex

NineNails

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry
Reaction score
Hi all
Got the chance of some Mintex Discs/pads cheap off a lad who doesn't need them anymore. Has anyone any experience/knowledge as to the quality of Mintex stuff?
Think I've vaguely heard of Mintex but dunno if they are any good or not.
Cheers as ever for any advice
Si.

I'm running them on my 312 setup,no probs at all,they are a decent brand,go for it.just check the bass and disks aren't worn

We fit/use mintex on all of our cars at work that don't pay for genuine all makes mostly citroens and to be honest there's no real difference in all day driving I'm about to do the 312mm upgrade and went for mintex pads also ECS tuning sell them so there probably best for ever day use.

Are you getting used or new that's not needed ?? How much you getting them for if you don't mind ??

Ive just got all new discs drilled and slotted and mintex pads for about £70. Got the pads through work about £25 and disc of eBay - http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=110773483183&kw=110773483183

Ahh, good news then! The lad only wants £30 for his new unused front discs/pads so I think I'll have them then. It doesn't include new calliper guide pins but cleaning and re-greasing the old should be fine.
Cheers chaps :)