Hi Folks, I recently took my Audi A4 1999 1.8t quattro sport for its MOT the other day, a couple of months ago I fitted some HID Xenon upgrade lights into the dipped beam projector headlights, which give a great looking light being 6000k ice white, chatting with the mot tester he informed me that soon by law you are supposed to have headlamp washers if you have xenon headlights fitted, so I am wondering if any of you guys out there have any suggestions as to how easy or difficult a project like this would be to do - that is to say:
The car failed the MOT but only on an offside front CV joint gaiter which he is going to do for me monday.
- are they wired with to work with windscreen washers and is the wiring and switch already there on the stalk ?
- are they fairly easy to fit into the bumpers and route the tubing to the washer bottle ?
- are there any additional fuses or relays and wiring looms that I need to fit ?
- can I obtain the parts from a breaker / does anyone have any parts ?
- any other important info I might need to know ?
Thanks guys - look forward to replies