97' A4

James5295

Loving my 97" A4
Reaction score
Hey i just got a A4 with a v6 in it. Pushes 170 hp i believe. I was just wondering if theres any things to do to make it look nice/ go faster that wont make me poor. Already has Custom exhaust. Lowered a bit, and working on getting some nice rims.

Hi mate what engine is it, modding an Audi never comes cheap at all, welcome to the site by the way

Any pics ?? And what's engine size ??

Have a scroll through the b5 pics thread at the top off this section for some ideas, S4 bumpers and skirts is really the best way forward but won't come cheap votex will give you a more modern look over the stock look.

Hi mate what engine is it, modding an Audi never comes cheap at all, welcome to the site by the way

Thank you,I kinda Figured haha, Its a V6 2.5L. I'm american from looking through the site and iv realized everyone here is European or most are. I'm am going to get it repainted, its pearl white. I like the color so I think I will just have them redo it.

Hi there James, welcome to the site... hope you can finds some parts in the states, thought the only TDIs over there are VWs!

post up the engine code and year and I'm sure someone can help -
I got 1.9 TDi so not sure what you'd do!

Ill have pics tomorrow, I jsut car the car today, needs some paint in spots, and a new wheel bearing in the rear drivers side. ill post all 4 sides.

3465mc3.jpg

One pic, i am taking more tomorrow

Also im having a bit of an issue, the top break light(bar one in the rear window) is staying on always, i think it may be the light switch behind the pedal or under the dash..any ideas?

It's already been lowered a bit? Crikey, how high was it before?! :w00t:

Post up engine code (found on sticker in spare wheel well or service manual) and people can help you out with mods etc.

I like the Pearl White colour too. Good choice.

Well i ran into a bit of an issue today...I found out that i need to replace both valve gasket covers so thats anthor 160 usd for me :D