Brake disc center bore size??

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
I've got some spacers to fit on the Audi, front and back both sets the same. The fronts go on perfect, sit nice and tight on the disc just as they should. The rears are a different matter, the center bore on the disc is slightly bigger than the front so the spacers won't sit flush on the disc.

Are there different sizes available? I'm running standard brakes, the center bore on the spacer is 56mm or there abouts, hard to get accurate reading as there's a recess where I need to measure

Any advice??

The spigot is 56.1mm.

It has to be the same size front/rear, otherwise the wheel wouldnt fit...

You may find the spigot on the rear sticks out further though? and is bottoming out inside the spacer?

Yeah you were right, there's a 10mm gap in between the spacer and the disc. Hope I can get round this by buying some decent branded spacers, not the heavy cheapo ones I've got now

Anyone else running spacers??

I have 12mm alloy ones on the rear of Shed, but its a quattro so the hubs are different to your FWD ones.

Judging by the weight of mine I think there made of cast iron! The cars not gonna be back on the road until the 1st of march so I've got time to shop about and get something half decent