Am I missing something with this?

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time this unit has been on ebay for the same price and its still not sold.
Audi A4 b5 A6 satnav, tv, navigation plus | eBay

Am I missing something with this?
I thought theses was sought after and thought it would sell really really quickly but I guess not.
I almost bought it the first time it came around but thought better of it.

Last edited:
like you i did think about it but decided its not worth it (think if it was sub £250 id re think)

i think the double din console is more sought after than the actual rns-d
the tv's useless (i think after digital switch over?)
the sat navs going to be out of date, if it even comes with a disc
its a lot of work to wire it in,
looks pretty cool but its pretty much outdated and you could buy much better aftermarket

why not make an offer for console only?

TV is pointless, its all digital now. unless you buy a digi freeview box and wire that up.
I was not willing to spend £320 when I only really want the cage and ash tray.

You can buy updated or close to uptoday discs off ebay, so thats not a problem.
The RNSd unit is a bit dated, still looks ok but upgrading to RNSe or something is more worth it I think.
I've seen RNSd units got for sub £150.

I've sent him that exact question but no response.

I suspect its just that anyone converting to double din because they want nav, is probably going to want RNS-E.

Its also a very poor advert, and it doesnt really make it clear if everything you need is included.

If it happens to be missing some key components, they could be very hard to source.

Ive bought loads of stuff off this seller. I was going to buy this at £250 untill he told me he doesnt have the code ;)
I already have one without a code :( in my C5

Ouch...lot of money to take a chance on it not working when it turns up, bought a Kenwood double din unit on evilbay which had no display, was told it was fine when it left so claim of the post office, post office said only the person posting can make the claim...so was stuffed