aaarrrrrgghhhh a scratch!!!!

Mustafa4hmed

Reaction score
Someone has just made a scratch to the passenger side of my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it runs from the front wing to the back!!! Now i gotta get this sorted gonna cost a bomb! or will make do with T-cut.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Sorry to hear that mate...I hate these fvcking malicious w@nkers in our society. They all deserve to be torchered slowly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Have you got malicious dmage cover on your inurance? Worth checking. Some companies provide up to £3.5k or so for this type of thing with a £50 excess and no effect on your NCD.

its when things like that happen you really question whether its worthwhile spending all your hard earned cash on your car, only for that to happen.

however you need to get back to loving your car as it was before, i tend to take it on a nice long drive with some good tunes blasting.

would still love to be able to protect my car with a nice electruction for fekkers like that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I only just noticed that my next door neighbours car and my BMW also have a scratch on it!!!!

I wish i could do that ian, attach electrodes to the car to give them some electroconvulsive therapy - that should set them straight.

Back to reality- Im gonna call my insurance company up tomorrow to see if they cover the damage.

Cheers

i know exactly what your feelin had my a4 1 month and someone keyed it to the primer from back door to front.
either happened in focus car park or cemetary.
had a quote from a sprayer who said £500 including other little touch ups.
thought about it and said to myself ( i dont usually speak to myself) ill pay for it and have it done again.
if i see a nice car like a lambo or austin i dont key it cause im jelous....
b@rstards

i ment austin the 1.0 hl metro and even the allegro and princess are tops ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif