facelift conversion

tangerinedream

Reaction score
hi all ive done the facelift dash upgrade but ran out of time to worry about the illuminations ,

what wire do you take the source from and also got to sort out rear fog light for mot how do people get round this??

thanks

Is this a good thing to change to facelift models or is it each to there own? I personally prefer pre facelift dash.

Would love to do mine but it's a ****** to obtain all the bits and I have storage spce issues and I don't think my missus will be happy if my car stuff spreads to her place no matter how good she is about my habit.

Shame nobody offers pre to post facelift kits. lol

Last edited:
TD, there is a post/thread in the B5 by my self where Olds posted all the pins out and they work 100%. I had to do this for MOT, so it was a bit of a rushed job but it works fine.

Oranoco, Keep an eye on S4_Dan, he might break his. :)
But I have some spare loft space and more than willing to store facelift dash parts until its complete and then ship the lot up to you. Just an option.

As for the light feed, I took mine from any light source beind the dash. Its all the same really.

Last edited:
Ive got a f/l single din if anybody fancies it ? I upgraded to double din so I have everything except the gear surround, but you can use your old one,( that's what I had to do), but ive got the centre console, cage, hvac, ashtray, cupholder and buttons.

Your wondering why I even changed it, I had a pink(pupurpearl) b5 which i swapped and the guy came on here, but sold it to him with a full mot after £1000 of my apprentice wages was spent ! slated me here for the abs issues, which i wasn't even aware of !! you'l probably remember it had big white 19"s