DIY garage.

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
FINALLY one has opened just down the road from me. Two 2-post lifts, trans jack. All sorts of other tools you may not own. Just wish he'd been open when I did my clutch and box fluid. :(

Just spent the last two days there doing the brakes, cvs, service, audio, dynamat and other tidy up bits.

Cheap, clean, warm and James (the owner) is a diamond.

Www.rampandwrench.co.uk

May be of interest to others around the Coventry or birmingham areas.

Yea twice now...

Good place, as said, simple, cheap better than axle stands and a cold wet back..

£10p/h off peak, not sure about peak times. One disclaimer, a brief intro into how to use the lifts properly... And your good to go :)

£5 an hour to use things like compressor/impact guns/hydraulic press etc...

Good deal for a full (10hr) day @ £80.

Pics wise, check the website :) going to have a chat with admin about askin if the guy is able to offer a discount for forum members etc... But he has just opened up fairly recently so will see... :)

Just spent the last two days there doing the brakes, cvs, service, audio, dynamat and other tidy up bits.

Where are these threads??? Get writing, its quiet as hell in here lately, dont let the side down again sir, let this be a warning!:busted_cop::thumbsup:

Where are these threads??? Get writing, its quiet as hell in here lately, dont let the side down again sir, let this be a warning!:busted_cop::thumbsup:

Yes SIR!!!! Lol. Brakes and CVs are a bit mundane don't you thinks? Audio and dynamat will be in a thread soon though... :)