1997 Black 2.8 30v Quattro Manual Sport...Potential sale December/January

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriswa428

Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of the above A4 in volcano black with cream leather interior (will attach photos later tonight).

It's on 138,000, It's had to belt changes in it's life most recent; cambelt/water pump/sparks oil etc changed at 131k

Bought the black full cloth mats from Audi £90 for the set

I'm sure you're all aware of the spec, climate control, full electric sunroof, remote central locking, 6cd changer, elec windows, very good service history, mostly from Audi.

It has good pirelli tires on it and has only covered 8k in the last 20 months, it is standard in every way and is cared for meticulously. My Dad has owned Audi's for the last 20 years and the both of us have kept the car in good condition.

Agreed a 1.8tqs is a more desirable car from a tuning perspective but the 2.8 is a strong engine and suits the car very well on A roads/motorways.

I will be buying a 225 S3 or TT in January and cannot afford to keep both.

Is anyone looking for a B5 Quattro for the winter, the car has just been MOT'd in December and not a single advisery noted (the mot document is now only one page and any adviseries are printed on this, so i have the proof this car is in a strong mechanical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.