Car Valuation? is this right?

deano16v

Reaction score
i just ran a Glass car valuation on my car as i was interested to see what it was worth. the figure it gave me was a hell of a lot more than i thought it would be. Its a facelift 00 A4 TDi 110 with a few extras (cruise control etc). Its got a full audi history and is in pretty mint condition even if i do say so myself. its high mileage for its age but you'd never know by looking at or driving it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What do you guys who know what you're talking about reckon it would be worth? its on a V and i got told when i bought it it was an SE model. its got the sports wheels and suspension package too.

Cheers

Ah... I'm talking private sale price there too... depends on if you mean dealer price, private or trade in of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

yeah, the valuation gives you 4 prices. trade in excellent/trade in fair/trade in poor and private sale. the reason i was shocked to be honest with you is that all but the trade in poor price were more than what i paid for it and the private sale price is a hell of a lot more than i paid for it. Tempted to sell it now and buy another one with less miles

Just coz glass guide says a price dosent mean you'll get that!
Mine was valued at around 9k and i paid 5k for it, W reg 2000 1.8 turbo quattro sport with recaros etc, mint with higher millage.

Cheers

Derek

What mileage have you got on it Derek? Interested due to the low price you paid, aslo interested in the reliability after the remap at higher mileages.

Kev.

Yeah! *touch wood* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I do fairly high mileage and the car already has 75K on it, just can't help thinking that a remap just might help it go bang sooner rather than later.

Kev.

mines on 150k is a diesel though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif so doesnt matter so much