Tuning My 1.9TDI 110?

Sammo

Reaction score
Website
www.surreydubs.co.uk
Afternoon Everyone

I have just bought a 1997 Audi A4 1.9TDI 110. Its going to be used as my daily but I wouldnt mind getting a bit more power out of it.

I have been looking around on the net and have noticed a few people mentioning bigger injector tips? What sort of things would I need to do to get it to 200bhp for example?

Cheers

Sammo

Something along the lines of: Big nozzles, 11mm Injector Pump, big turbo, FMIC.

You'll need a really good remap, and an uprated clutch too.

Something along the lines of: Big nozzles, 11mm Injector Pump, big turbo, FMIC.

You'll need a really good remap, and an uprated clutch too.

What does the 11mm pump come from? Which bigger turbo would you suggest? Who would be the best person to go to for a remap?

The 11mm pump was fitted to the AHH 90 bhp engine. It's not plug and play- will need a few moddifications and parts to fit on AFN engine. I would not bother with FMIC for now, the stock one is fine for about 170 Bhp. BV43 is plug and play and the nozzles i have race 520... It flies !

ive got a digital diesel tuning box thats for sale, not a cheap nasty resistor type. worked great on my B5 110 avant. only fits the 8 pin fuel pumps though, so if interested best check yours (though if its an AFN it will fit and work perfectly :) )

ive got a digital diesel tuning box thats for sale, not a cheap nasty resistor type. worked great on my B5 110 avant. only fits the 8 pin fuel pumps though, so if interested best check yours (though if its an AFN it will fit and work perfectly :) )

Thanks for the offer but I am going to hang off and get all the parts to do a proper upgrade.