Grounding Kits

Following his discription you could probably make one your self with some nice red cable.
I might give it a go as well the only pic that you don't see is the one to the coil packs.

Here just seen one if you go to buy it now.
There is one for the passat which is the same enigne position etc as the A4.
I may just have to get one as reading all about it they seem to make a dfference.
Might be where my missing 30+ HP is.

http://www.4grounding.com/

[ QUOTE ]
I think i am going to try one as well.

I wish i had some instructions on how it goes though. Whats daisy chain wireing?

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume daisy chaining means just connecting them together one after another...

i.e.

Battery to chassis
Chassis to alternator
Alternator to... and so forth.

Or I may be totally wrong and look stupid right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

That is right one after the other etc = a daisy chain.

point a, this guy is a bit of a toss piece from my experience

point b, you "shouldn't" notice any difference with this mod, Unless the original grounding on the vehicle is sub-standard or failing.

running it on my S3, for year or more now.

did notice it smoother (placebo effect??) when i first test it then it dissapeared into the norm.

i was sceptical, as whilst theory is there, the standrad earthing was very very good.

im a sparky by trade so I tested before and after results with a fluke, and TBH there was negligible difference.

but where it _may_ help is under load out on the road, and when temps soar ... but still not proven

if i took it out now, i doubt id miss it, but as its installed and hidden, ive left it in.

i made my own up with gold plated audio crimps and cabling.

its a cheap mod, that is removable, but dont expect much.