Anyone Know

Markey

Reaction score
Where i can get hold of a big chunk of RS4 meshey grill stuff?

Cheers

MMMMM....was just wondering that myself, ANYONE ? By the way, what are you going to do with yours when you find it as I'm thinking of replacing my existing under bumper grilles with the mesh.

No i don't want that ripspeed stuff i want the propper thick plastic stuff .
Year same thing want to replace the grill and the grils in my S4 bumper so you can see my FMIC better.

No mate it is going to QST soon as to be sorted out he recons that the figures at the RR day we did were seriously over the top running way to high.
My mate in a standard Seat Leon which is supposed to have 180BHP had 201BHP according to Engine advantages rolling road.
There was also an MTM remaped S3 on there that got 290 and Kim at QST recons that they have never had that much power out of an S3.
So im reconing that im probably running even less than 208, more like 180+ which i am really annoyed about.
So he is going to let me run it on the rollers to get a the figures and then we will go from there. QST are supposed to have a really good RR so i hope they can sort me out.
Im thking of getting my Low Comp pistons fitted as well to get me into the 260+ area if it can be mapped well enough.

yeah some rr companys do that on rr days to make people happy. Or less sad in your case!!
Can adjust the calculations for the flywheel figs and air temps etc..

Hope u get it sorted. If not i will swap u a great K03s for you K04!!! Just kiddin keep me updated.

Cheers.

I suggest for the grill you buy the RS4 lower grill stuff from Audi Parts (£50) or if you can find just the lower middle RS4 grill mesh this will do the job fine.

I've been told also that the Audi 4x4 as near on identical mesh to the RS4 and that works fine too.

I wanted to try and make a badgeless front grill, using my old frame etc.
Is the RS4 lower grill stuff the right size though to cover the S4 grills?

If you go to my other post with the RS4 body on the saloon it as a RS4 grill without the 4 rings.

This was made with the middle bottom RS4 grill mesh, which is what I'm going to try.

Cool i saw that i just need to fine enough to fill my S4 Grills.

There was a guy on here selling that stuff ages ago...

I wouldn't mind changing the standard mesh that comes with the Rieger RS4 to the proper, thicker RS4 stuff... Just being picky I guess but at least then it will match up properly.

[ QUOTE ]
No one else know then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Markey- post on Audiworld. Im sure there is some US guy on there who sells it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif