Help

Markey

Reaction score
Any one know where and if i can get goodyear f1 tyres cheaper than 123 quid each?

thanks

Here is a list of tyres are the toyos Proxes any better than the F1s?

thats a pretty good price, i got 2 F1 GSD3's fitted, balanced, etc for around 280

That is a lot think ill stick with that price for sure.

dont go for toyo proxes drove a beamer on them the other day i ended up having a large bum out sesion in the middle of sailsbury town center with a rather scared saab driver .. not impressed at all would have had more grip on the alloys >>

try avon zz1 s mate i got them on my rims proper grippy good ware to

Year ive got ZZ1s at the moment they do not make them anymore id have to go with ZZ3s but i think the F1s are slightly better i used to have them on a Renault 16V and they were really good.

That is a good price, Micheldever (who seem to be the cheapest) did mine for £116 all in.

Markey got mine fitted 120

don't get toyo's, i justs had a set at first they were grippy and i was loving them, then i touched a curb when parking and a huge gash went across the wall, they're too soft, also had two simultaneous blow outs with toyos the inner walls just ripped. they don't last long at all yokos are supposed to be excellent too, but expensive, haven't tried them, good years definently worthwhile, last ages and good grip