Alloy centre caps

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Basically my centre caps are a bit worse for wear as the metal retaining springs have come a drift a few times and been repaired on all 4 and are starting to work themselves free of the retaining spring so I was thinking what centres will fit my 17" boleros on my TQS ???

Been looking at these on ebay

1. 180735112983
2. 250848120612
3. 170709317685

What will fit ???

There like a metal plate with four spring fingers to hold them in place and they have popped of the actual caps so I want some that are like the new style with the metal retaining ring and plastic fingers but I dont no the diameter as I don't wana pop them off and damage them even more so I have no centre on one wheel lol

There like a metal plate with four spring fingers to hold them in place and they have popped of the actual caps so I want some that are like the new style with the metal retaining ring and plastic fingers but I dont no the diameter as I don't wana pop them off and damage them even more so I have no centre on one wheel lol

Got a spare?
Messure the hole they go in to on that one.

Ye I've got a spare but it doesnt have one and I don't think it's a genuine spare as the dish of the wheel is differant, but I suppose it will give me a rough idea of size.

Cheers for mentioning the spare Scott I'm a dumbass I never would of thought of the spare, I've just been and checked it and it measures 52mm then 64mm to the face of the alloy so I'm guessing I need 52mm with a 64mm face.

Here's some pics of the wheel and it is a genuine audi Ronal wheel but is differant to my others.

A few pics
The centre cap hole
f33c0e8e.jpg

The rim dish an alloy
44e4a8d9.jpg

227a2430.jpg

And the markings on the spokes (made in Germany and the audi rings)
d5b8f8c3.jpg

5a008ba8.jpg

Anyone now what its off ????

There are three slightly different boleros, widths and offsets are slightly different depending on what they originally came from.

Not directly related to this thread I know, but be really careful about buying wheel centre caps off Ebay!
I know a lot of VW/Audi stuff is made in China (in the local VW and Audi assembly plants) but most of the stuff are sheer knock-offs.
I needed a few centre caps for my Competition alloys (identical to the caps in one of the links above) on my B5 and found a set of 4 for something like £7 delivered from Hong Kong, the picture showed VW Audi logos and part numbers etc and they matched my caps.
The Genuine price from a stealer is or was at least £7 each.
I suspected that the Ebay ones might not be up to much, but they were crap.
They looked fantastic, easily up to OEM appearance (no part number or markings inside cap though!) but the plastic is far too fragile.Even fitting a cap gently to 1 wheel resulted in the locating tabs breaking off.Out of a set of 4, I ended up only using 3.I never plan on removing those caps again as I know the 4 locating tabs/circular ring will simply fall apart on removal.
As a short-term solution they are OK, but you can't beat Genuine.