Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Status

Alloy centre caps

Basically my centre caps are a bit worse for wear as the metal retaining springs have come a drift a few times and been repaired on all 4 and are starting to work themselves free of the retaining spring so I was thinking what centres will fit my 17" boleros on my TQS ???

Been looking at these on ebay

1. 180735112983
    2. 250848120612
    3. 170709317685

What will fit ???
    1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - Volcano Black

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Any ideas ???

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    I don't have a clue but if the diameter is the same as yours and the way they clip in to your car, then I can't see why not.

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

Status
    There like a metal plate with four spring fingers to hold them in place and they have popped of the actual caps so I want some that are like the new style with the metal retaining ring and plastic fingers but I dont no the diameter as I don't wana pop them off and damage them even more so I have no centre on one wheel lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradderz_1988 View Post
    There like a metal plate with four spring fingers to hold them in place and they have popped of the actual caps so I want some that are like the new style with the metal retaining ring and plastic fingers but I dont no the diameter as I don't wana pop them off and damage them even more so I have no centre on one wheel lol
    Got a spare?
    Messure the hole they go in to on that one.

Status
    Ye I've got a spare but it doesnt have one and I don't think it's a genuine spare as the dish of the wheel is differant, but I suppose it will give me a rough idea of size.

Status
    Cheers for mentioning the spare Scott I'm a dumbass I never would of thought of the spare, I've just been and checked it and it measures 52mm then 64mm to the face of the alloy so I'm guessing I need 52mm with a 64mm face.

Here's some pics of the wheel and it is a genuine audi Ronal wheel but is differant to my others.

A few pics
    The centre cap hole

The rim dish an alloy

And the markings on the spokes (made in Germany and the audi rings)

Anyone now what its off ????

Status
    No idea on the rim mate but good news on the centre cap.

Have fun hunting.

Fired Up!
    Funky Pong Champion

Status
    Like these 4x Audi Wheel Centre Caps 60mm for A3, A4, A6, S4, RS3, TT, S Line | eBay

Different size thou or your measure is out? These seem to be a common size thou, maybe try email seller for other sizes?

Project RS28 build
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...1-Project-RS28

German cowboy walks into a car showroom and says "Audi".......

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxmeister View Post
    Like these 4x Audi Wheel Centre Caps 60mm for A3, A4, A6, S4, RS3, TT, S Line | eBay

Different size thou or your measure is out? These seem to be a common size thou, maybe try email seller for other sizes?
    It's definately 52mm I moved the tape measure side to side holding one end to make sure I had centre, but they are the style I'm after just need them to have a face of 64mm so there's not to big of a gap round the caps.

Status

Status

The wheels?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    The wheels?
    Ye my spare, The blue s2/rs2 in the bottom corner has this wheel maybe it's off an s2/rs2 ??

Status
    Ye my spare, The blue s2/rs2 in the bottom corner has this wheel maybe it's off an s2/rs2 ??
    Is there a part number on your spare?

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

FOR SALE - Eibach Pro Sport springs for a 2.5 V6 B6/7 PM ME.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    Is there a part number on your spare?
    Will have to check but as you can see there a little worse for wear lol

The blue A4 one looks to have the same as my spare but can't really tell.

"Stick a V8 in it!"

Status
    There are three slightly different boleros, widths and offsets are slightly different depending on what they originally came from.

2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build

VW + Audi mad

Status
    Not directly related to this thread I know, but be really careful about buying wheel centre caps off Ebay!
    I know a lot of VW/Audi stuff is made in China (in the local VW and Audi assembly plants) but most of the stuff are sheer knock-offs.
    I needed a few centre caps for my Competition alloys (identical to the caps in one of the links above) on my B5 and found a set of 4 for something like £7 delivered from Hong Kong, the picture showed VW Audi logos and part numbers etc and they matched my caps.
    The Genuine price from a stealer is or was at least £7 each.
    I suspected that the Ebay ones might not be up to much, but they were crap.
    They looked fantastic, easily up to OEM appearance (no part number or markings inside cap though!) but the plastic is far too fragile.Even fitting a cap gently to 1 wheel resulted in the locating tabs breaking off.Out of a set of 4, I ended up only using 3.I never plan on removing those caps again as I know the 4 locating tabs/circular ring will simply fall apart on removal.
    As a short-term solution they are OK, but you can't beat Genuine.
    '99 Ming Blue A4 Avant TDi SE 110 + Dragon Performance Tuning Box
    Factory sunroof / Cruise / Aircon + Climate / Royale Blue leather

'72 1302LS Karmann Beetle Cabrio Silbermetallic

'63 Karmann Ghia Sunroof Coupe Pacific Blue