LED sidelight upgrade

B5QUAT

Reaction score
Hi,

Having just upgraded the interior bulbs in my car to LED ones I've seen a few ebay adverts for similar LED bulbs for the sidelights. Think the white light would look a lot better than the yellowy jobs in there at the moment.

Has anyone done this? On some of the adds it says some BMWs and Audis require an extra part to do this. Is this the case with ours?

Also, there are 5 LED ones, & 7 LED and even 9 LED. Which one is best for the job. Also does anyone know what bulb type, the sidelights are off the top of their head? Can't be ***** going out in the rain to have a look lol.

I've just put 5 led ones in mine and you dont need anything else there just replacements I used these on eBay 110666220120.

Funny you mentioned it as I saw you pulling out from turf lane last night and I actually thought you already had them in well it looked like ya did any way didn't look orange to me unless it were your headlights if there hid's lol If I was a couple of seconds earlier I even would of heard your exhaust system oh wel I keep a look out and my ears open for it lol

I've got S4 HID's an i've noticed the sidelights are a proper manky color next to the dip beam.

Be good to know what GOOD LED sidelights there are out there.

Ah , no way, I didn't see you! Must've been half asleep. lol. Yeah the headlights on mine are really white, dunno if they are uprated or what but i haven't touched them.

Just ordered a set of those LED sidelights off ebay.

The exhaust is so LOUD. I'm really conscious of it so I'm changing gear at like 1500 rpm now Haha! Out on the motorway tho when you open it up it sounds like a goddamn touring car! lol