Which look better?

Reaction score
I like both these wheels but which look better?

flik_justice_(anthracite)_front.jpg
flik_justice_(anthracite)_angle.jpg

or

flik_wasp_(anthracite)_front.jpg
flik_wasp_(anthracite)_angle.jpg

I think the wasps look better off the car but the justice's do look good when fitted.

gallery_20040803132111.jpg

gallery_20040803142459.jpg

gallery_20050128103342.jpg

gallery_20050128103434.jpg

Thanks.

Both are nice, but do depend on the car they are going on. IMO neither suite an OE looking car. You need it lowered and a full RS style body kit to do the wheels justice. All that give, id go for the bottom ones!

FIrstly on a red car wouldn`t do anthracite rims as not my thing- white wheels if done right can look okthough but silver is king for me.

Too lazy to look up the names but definately the second set of pics- seen it many times before as thats Jones`s 2.8 off Az. If I went that route id seriously consider 19`s rather than 18`s as with dished rims they can look smaller.

Both look nice would need to see them both in the flesh to choose properly but on first impressions i'd have to agree with Rich and go with the bottom ones too. Goodluck

I agree with most of you.

The bottom rims (Split rim BBS style) are the best, but I wouldn't put them on anything stock-looking. Far too much going on with the wheels, and they would look out of place. That's why the RS4 or RS6 wheels look so right on standard cars - they are simple. These split rims are anything but.

Also, I'm not really one for black wheels, so I might not be giving you a completely unbiased opinion!

Until you get a big beefy bodykit, keep the rims simple.

Drew.

the top ones!

the bottom split rim type need to be massive if there gunna look any good. Get the top ones if it's gunna be one or the other and don't go any less than18. in my opinion of course
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Both are nice, but would suit an imola yellow colour car better, silver wheels suit red cars better.

How about the normal BBS ones.

bottom ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I think i will get 18s and not 19s because of the cost of the tyres and i want to lower my cara lot and i think that size is the right balance.

I will definatly get anthracite rims i love dark rims i think they make cars look pretty mean.

Just not sure which ones i like best. The top ones are similar to sportec's and the bottoms are a DTM stylee.

So the people who dont like anthracite rims will not like the RS6+

[image]http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=157032781[/image]

[image]http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/02/rs6plus04_01.jpg[/image]

Thanks for the repronses folks but I have another question. The top alloys are 8inch wide and the bottom 7.5inches wide.

What width of tyres will i need?

Cheers

Mine are 8 x 18 with 225 40 18,
The wheels look slightly wide for the tyre but not too much and it all depends on the make of tyre,
if the tyre was any wider, when lowered it would rub on the arch for sure,
this is with et 35 offset,
depending how low of course but you did say you wanted to go low /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif