my turbo set up

I'm thumbing through yellow pages looking for somewhere that buys internal organs!

Out of my price range unfortunately, but GLWS.

Massive shame :( Truely a bargain for what you`d get for that money!

Hope you get the sale and sort yourself out soonish!

D'oh i opened this thread expecting to see an "its in the car!" type thread and instead see this. :(

Good luck with the sale, Its a bargain at that price!

I hope you manage to sort things out with your personal finances etc!

yes I am gutted to say the least.
I have been working on this deal for 2 years and have been let down at the 11th hour by someone with very poor judgement and no moral compass
it has cost me £60k overnight and I need to take care of my family first and foremost.

I cant see it going in a oner personally so I suspect it will be split.
I am not sure I can face stripping down something I have spent so long building but if anyone is looking for major parts I would be happy to sell in chunks like:

Engine
exhaust mani, DP, WG, hoses
ECU, MAF, TIP, Injectors
Fuel pump
inlet
boost control and AFR

open to offers

Wish I had the money. What sort of power do the standard 1.8t Quattro ajl boxes and diffs become chocolate

They're fairly hardy actually. The rear diff is the same as the S4/RS4 units, and those are happy to 600hp.

The box itself is weaker, but what seems to kill them is harsh clutch engagement rather than power alone.

A lot of yanks use a valve thing on the clutch line to limit how quickly the clutch can be engaged.

Dude, what a shame, this was going to be a proper beast! I feel for you man. At that price I'm surprised you haven't had your arm ripped off.

For the record, torque kills boxes not horsepower. It's all about having some sympathy when you shift while driving hard. If you intend to launch it for all its worth your gonna break ****.

so sorry to hear about your circumstances

I am considering the prospect of selling off the easy to replace chunks as there may be more interest.

034 font snub mount and poly bush £40
034 Front subframe bushes £100
034 gearbox mounts £60 (£170 for all of these together)

Bosch 044 Motorsport Rally spec pump + drop in cage and housing £160 (this is the higher flowing rally spec not you bog standard 044, MRC use these in tank of 600bhp+ RS4's)

Custom TTV 240mm flywheel S4 size with 1.8t bolt pattern £175
Southbend stage 4 S4 clutch (good for 600ft/lbs) £650 (clutch and flywheel together for £750, over £1200 to buy these new)

Tial 44mm Vband Wastegate £200 (with all clamps)
oversized OEM inlet manifold (2" wider that stock with all stock fittings) £45
Agtronic tubular VBand exhaust manifold (with or without a Tial GT28xx Vband exhaust housing) - £1000 with exhaust housing/coolant/oil lines (I have origianl receipts for over $2000)

AEM AFR gauge with Lamda sensor £120
AEM Trueboost Electronic Boost controller £200
Stock VAG Panel Filter £7
Oversized Oil Filter £5 (£7 posted)
VAG Green Top Temp Sensor £5
VAG Water pump belt £5

please let me know if there is any interest in any of these

Last edited:
AEM AFR gauge with Lamda sensor
how much for this
is it new ?
also do you have a pic and model please

Last edited:
Hi, I have updated with prices.
All prices INCLUDE shipping in the UK, all items are in original packaging where applicable, all items brand new and unused

thanks

Hi, I have updated with prices.
All prices INCLUDE shipping in the UK, all items are in original packaging where applicable, all items brand new and unused

thanks
have you got the model of the AFR gauge so i can check what im buying

looks ok where are you in the uk ?

clutch flywheel and AFR gauge now sold

thanks

Engine, Exhaust Mani, Tial Wastegate, SOLD
CLUTCH Flywheel SOLD
AFR SOLD

following still for sale:
* Drop in remap package for anyone looking to go big turbo
included in package:

Spare ECU for 18tqs loaded with 630cc Eurodyne (Chris Tapp) MAF driven Map, 4" map specific MAF, MAF loom, 630cc injectors - this will support any turbo in the GT28-GT3071 range (or similar) and can support power levels of up to 450bhp depending on turbo and boost levels.
Plug and play. - £500

AEM TruBoost - EBC £150

Machine Mart - Engine Crane/Hoist - £150
Clarke CFC1000 1Tonne Folding Workshop Crane - Machine Mart
Machine Mart - Engine Stand - £30
Clarke CES 750A Engine Stand - Machine Mart
Rehman TIG Welder - in classifieds - £120

Oversized OEM Inlet Manifold (2" wider plenum, still fits in bay with bottles) - £40
OEM Fuel Rail and hoses - £15
Numerous Forge Silicon Hoses in 90deg/0deg, reducers, 3", 4", 2.5" plus loads of brand new hose clamps - ask

Rally Spec O44 Bosch fuel pump - £160
AudiSRS.com :: Bosch 044 motorsport (Rally spec) pump plus cage and basket

OEM Fuel Filter - £10
IMG_3715.jpg

will stick it all in the classifieds

thanks

Last edited: