Just purchased a new throttle body (well used, but not for long) eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

The difference is the part number. This is ends in AH and mine is AG. The difference being, this is a cruise control throttle body from a 1999 2.8 30V ACK engine. Same engine code as mine.

So, for me to fir cruise to my motor now, what else is needed apart from the stalk and loom?