I'm I Able To.......

Mackers

Reaction score
1:
fit a rear wiper off another VAG model, to give it a smooth look (yrs ago i think i put an Octavia rear wiper on my Leon)

2:
Fit the "floppy front wipers and arms" off a B4 model Audi A4 and if not, what model will fit.

3:
Fit a set of headlamps with the "Fairy Lights" and where from?

4:
Get hold of a rear bumper to "smooth" the section where the exhausts poke out or even fit a twin exit (one each side) bumper.. as i like the looks of the B6's back end with a pipes coming out of either side.

5:
Finally... is there an "online" owners manual available for download for the A4 facelift "X"Reg 2.5Q.Tdi as i don't have 1 and would like to have a flick through.

Many Thanks
Wayne

1. Yes a mk5 golf rear arm fits and is nice and smooth

2. B6 arms dont fit as the spindle is a different size, B5.5 Passat arms do though. I THINK you may need a different nearside blade if you use the B5.5 arms though.

3. Most aftermarket headlights, including those with added angel eyes or driving lights, are pretty junk.

4. Nothing off the shelf. Spare wheel well and the fuel tank is in the way of a second tailpipe.

5. If you mean the standard handbook that comes with the car, try ebay?

cheers for the answers....
basically all i want the book for is to find the dash light dimmer and also the oil spec on the diffs on the car ("X"Reg 2.5Tdi Quattro) and oil spec in the engine.
Wayne

Don't know about oil spec (try Opie oils website?) but the dimmer is at the bottom of the clocks.It's a black spindle sticking out of the face of the dash.
I've an Audi owners manual for the face lift in good condition if you want one for the glove box? £6 delivered?

cheers for the answers....
basically all i want the book for is to find the dash light dimmer and also the oil spec on the diffs on the car ("X"Reg 2.5Tdi Quattro) and oil spec in the engine.
Wayne

As above, the dimmer is the right hand "trip reset" button, turn it and this adjusts the backlighting...

ideal thanks for that guys, it's been like driving in blackpool with all the lights, as for the manual... drop us a PM with details fella and i'll consider it sorted :)

i was messing about with the spindle the other day then a speed with a line through it came up in yellow and the car beeped at me now and again, whats that all about :S

Speed warning.Press and hold the spindle again to switch it off.
Will pm you the details of the manual.