Check this out guys, mmmm!

Not my cup of tea....would need to look the nuts for it to look good with the rest of the car. just my opinon though.

what colours you car. I think carbon bonnets look real nice on grey or black cars, nice and subtle.

just so happens mines black... hehe

I really like them.

Make sure yours is the right year though. I.e. with the washer jets on the bonnet otherwise you will be left with two holes!!

As CJ says - "Not my cup of tea" either. May be due to the fact that I haven't physically seen one fitted to A4, other than pictures - S'pose it could look the hounds rounds if it's done right and blended in with rest of car.

dare i say but i like it. carbon all the way. im gona get flamed for this but do i care. no! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

This company is about 5 mile from me. They get a lot of work from the Max Power brigade however they do get a good write up.

I looked at them for my RS6 alloys and found them to be rather dear. The reason I say this is that I'm sure that at that time they were doing the carbon bonnets for the A4 for £199 and this was only a few month ago.

If you're considering it I would chance your arm and give them a phone asking about the bonnets and ask a price.

Good luck anyway and I considered it for mine which was red.

As we say each to their own....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

I'm thinking of getting my front wings resprayed in just primer just to complete that unfinished look. Ridiculous, just my humble (but correct) opinion. Don't really think Audi's are suited to Saxo style mods.

Im not against carbon fibre bonnets etc can look semi stylish, but wouldnt get myself.

lol at AndyMac's subtle opinion!!

I wouldn't be an innovator with a daring mod such as a carbon fibre bonnet!
Wait until everyone has them to know whether they are fashionable.
They seem to be across the pond, but not sure about here?

its very stateside,

on a subtle road car... not sure..

however on a street demon, high power car then perhaps it could work...

I would consider it...