B5 Front Bumper

30vquattro

Reaction score
So, got a lal scuff on front bumper and its doing my pan in, just had a quote to repair and i think i can get a replacement bumper for less, question is, will any front bumper off a Audi A4 b5 fit, saloon/avant 96 - 00, mines a 98 saloon 2.8 quattro (silver).

Thanks

Yeah, been thinking that, just need to get hold of one :) need a rear parcel shelf speaker cover if anybody got one of them aswell pass side!

i know bother, off to the scrappy tomorrow, i know theres a silver one in but not sure what the frond ends like, theres 3 in actually but ones green some good stuff on it aswell, got s line s/wheel other day for 25 quid, full leather and all that on it, might get some bits and put them on the bay,tryed to get speaker cover off it but my patiance got the better of me :)

If i remember correctly, you have to remove the shelf first to get the speaker covers off, they're screwed from underneath, found this out when i broke one aswell! Doh!

Yep, your right, back seats down, give the parcel shelf a good tug back and forth (pardon the pun) and the parcel shelf lifts out, then u have to get off the 8 or 9 surclip thingys for the S/ cover to come out, right ball ache then the speaker just screws out.
Done all that today and got the cover and the speaker both intact, got them out of an N reg, got home and the cover was fine but the speaker had wrong plug so wouldn't fit, another journey needed now. 4 B5's in there today.