k03s b5/b6

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
can anyone tell me if the b6 1.8ts had the k03s, i would of thought so but im not sure. also what are the main difference beetween the ko3s and k04. im thinking a k03s might be a cheao easy power gain as soupie and a few others have got good results from just a remap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

ive been looking for some pics i had of the compressor turbine of the K03 / 03s / 04 but cant find it.

its a little unclear on what the difference are, some people say that the K03 used the k04 comprssor on the k03 exhaust,

on the other hand some people say that the ko3s the same size (inlet and exhaust) but the compressor turbine has extra blades with a lesser curve angle on them.

at the end of the day the k03 is poo, the k03s is a cheap upgrade with small increase k04 is better and will produce more boost safer,

all depends what you want from your engine at the end of the day

I'll have a K03s and matching CAT/Downpipe up for grabs pretty soon...

T

A GT28RS is $1100... you'll pay the same for the remap because it's custom, the only other costs you have to consider are manifold and fittings etc. GT28RS kit is $2399, GT28R kit is slightly less due to the Turbo being a touch cheaper, either turbo are awesome. Far better than the K04 for what is comparatively only a small extra layout...

IMO anyway... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T