Rolling Road Day - gauging interest

B5QUAT

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Was just thinking, I used to organise Rolling Road Days years ago for the Subaru forum Scoobynet at Well Lane Turbo Centre in Batley near Leeds and wondered if it might be something the Audi guys would be interested in.

It used to be a really good social day, where you get to meet and greet forum members, put names to faces and nosey round each other's cars and maybe pick up a few hints, ideas and tips.

I used to run them on a Sunday and we's get cars from all over the country coming, some just to watch. There is a maximum of 25 cars but because of the numbers it worked out around £30 a car (if you go alone its around 3x that) for which you'd get a couple of power runs and a printout of your best bhp and torque figures. Then I'd post the results on the forum against a list of each car's mods.

It gives you a chance to compare your car against others on the same day, same rollers etc so gives a fairly even playing field and it will also help to highlight any issues that the car may have eg low boost, leaking pipework/exhausts, misfires etc.

Also, if we run them regularly like I used to, it helps you see exactly how much power and mods that you do have achieved (if you discount ambient conditions of course).

If anyone fancies it, sign up below and if there's enough interest, I'll sort it out.

Thanks for the interest guys, but with 60 views and only 3 replies, it doesn't look tooo good!

i'd definately be game, see if my budget mods have done anything to HP figures...