Looking to Buy A4 TDI Is this a good deal??

joshpmc

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first post so i appologise if this is not a normal format or in the wrong area!
I really like the B5 Avants and have been offered a balck TDI 115 with a full s4 kit.
It is high spec with full black leather, sat nav, S4 Bumpers and sideskirts and it looks really well.
It has done 140000 miles with Full service history.
It is up for sale for £4000 which i think is alot but im not too sure! The guy has also said he would be interested in a straight swap with my car though which is a Seat Ibiza Cupra R up at £3800.

The question is should i go for it or not??

Heres a few pics of the audi...

audi.jpg

audi3004.jpg

audi2.jpg

audi3001.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Its strong money, very strong, however the car does have quite a few tasty bits (rims, s4 kit, nav etc).

I think however its overpriced, given that it is after all still a FWD car with a small TDI engine.

4 grand would buy you an S4 in todays market, and you'd be able to find a tidy 1.8T Quattro for less than 2k. If you ditched the wheels and bodykit, and considered the base car, it would be worth 1500-2000 max i recon. I dont think the bodykit and wheels make it worth 2k more.

It's very nice but not worth the £4000 price tag for sure.

What would you recommend then? Shall i ask him if he is willing to put some cash towards?
Ibiza Cupra R's are anywhere from £2500 to £4500. Mine is priced at £3800 due to it have 80000 miles with full history, is my price fair?
I hate changing cars!!