Hiya...........(",)

audisean

Reaction score
Hi peeps, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

This is my 1st posting, so be nice to me eh? LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

My name is Sean, I come from north-west of UK....at east Lancashire.

My mota is red Audi A4 1.8T Sport (1996) in which I have owned for one year today and I love every minute of it!

My previous motas was Renault 5 GT Turbo, I have had them for over 10 years, about 30 of them.....but change of job meaning need realiable car, hence my convertion to Audi, in which I have no regrets.

Hope to make new friends from this site as I have with rtoc (Renault Turbos Owners' Club) with my nickname, sean5gtt.

Sean
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

P.S I am born Deaf with British Sign Language (BSL) user, but never let it stop me having life to the fullest./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

always good to have more owners of the fastest colour!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Sean, and welcome to the site. May I congratulate you on your taste in cars - I also have a '96 A4 1.8t Sport (avant) !!!!!! Although its not as quick as yours as its in emerald pearl !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Welcome to the site Sean

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

LOL Yaseen

Welcome mate gold old turbo audi nice.
R5Gtts ive had a few of them to and understand when you said you wantes something more reliable.

Welcome to the world of tommorrow !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif