ecu pin number for lambda signal

sam80quattro

Reaction score
this is 1 for the ecu converting folk :D

my aeb is running with t28, vr6 maf, AGU ecu, etc.
when checking vagcom for faults as there was a flat spot midrange i kept getting faults for the lambda sensor,
so as i had an aem wideband gauge i decided to simply unplug the oem narrowband lambda and install the aem in its place.
WOW the car has transformed again, so im assuming it was a faulty lambda and by unplugging it its altered the fueling, its now (as i expected) rich as hell on idle, stoich with my foot down coming onto boost then 12.5 on full boost, cruising is rich too so i plan on using the aem uego's narrowband simulator so hopefully the ecu sorts the fueling out on idle and cruising, my problem is im not 100% sure which wire i should be connecting the aem too, im assuming its pin 26 on the ecu (the same for agu as it is aeb?) any help would be great.
thanks

Sounds like a good idea!

The lambda is connected across 25 and 26. One will be ground and the other will be the signal, you'll need to see which is which.

yep ecu will be running the off the aem, saves having to weld another boss in and obviously buying a new lambda lol
will the earth from 25/26 need grounded or just leave it disconnected? ill get digging and find which 1 is which. cheers

it was the violet wire incase anyone is interested and works spot on :D