S4 Pic - Test

That's your local network drive Shagga, you need to upload the picture to your gallery.

I know. I have tried but just keeps crashing.

Thanks Tyrant, I guess nobody will see my new baby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Pics done- sent to its lucky owner so will be posted soon!

Here goes,
Thanks Yaseen, hope it works..

PIC3

PIC 4

PIC 5

Very Very nice Shagga. looks a superb example! you lucky devil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Only joking, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif Looks the nuts mate. I see your reason for asking about the roof rails, as you have the ally door mirrors.The Recaro is nice in the silver leather.........
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks guys,
I am a little concerned about a whirring noise that sounds like a wheel bearing but the noise wasn't evident when I test drove the car last week. It has had a cam belt change and a service since then so do you think it could be something to do with that...?
I'm pannicking already..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

wheel bearings get worse when you corner. if it does it when cornering one way then it is a wheel bearing most likely. My front drivers wheel did it since my tyre was changed. Only did is at exactly 40mph, so prob not bearing, so I just drive faster!

also don't be too concerned as they're not that expensive ... prob £100 max for a garage to supply and change both sides ie either front or rears.

Awesome Shagga! I wish my avant looked as good! I need to save for an S4!

Are those seats the same as RS4 seats?

Im pretty sure same seats except the rs4 ones had rs4 written below the recaro logo (in same embossed type)

Means they sell for several hundreds more used /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

That interiour is simply gorgeous!! Nice car mate, hope the noise is nothing too serious!

L

The Recaro's are electric and heated, all the standard ineriors had neither. The noise is weird. Took it on a motorway spin today and only heard it on a few occasions. I'm just paranoid having gone form a new car to an older one maybe.??
I do find myself smiling a little bit now when certain cars come belting past with my little boy in the car thinking........just you wait.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif
Looking into remaps and possible turbo replacement as the milage is high although they pull like mad as it is.
Strangely found myself driving a little slower tho...until I look at the speedo.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif
Makes my old '02 standard S3 seem like a 1.6 Fiesta.

I just lurve that grunt..!

Nice looking car Shagga. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Snap on the interior - same as mine.
Also, got the same exterior options - ally mirrors but black roof bars.

John

Cheers John,
I'm trying to find out if the chrome roof rails will fit but a few guys have said it's a tricky job with the roof lining having to come out although Audi and my local independant claim otherwise. They're only £140.00 too.
Any advise..?