Halfords=WIN

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
Reaction score
516cdd11-7fba-0102.jpg

Be rude not to... Lol

Har de har har, funny man, i know i know, lol... Will get round to it (and my cv joint, and my rear brakes) some time, want to get some decent laquer and put an emblem on top of the paint then laquer over. Thinking the four rings in black, or the sport emblem? Thoughts??? The paint is yellow by the way...

Would of been even more of a win if you had of bought smooth Hammerite, it does exactly the same job and is a lot cheaper! ;)

Craigs S4 calipers are yellow, and i dont think its a good idea, as they permanently look dirty/grubby.

Attempting to clean them just makes it worse, as then some bits return to proper yellow and other bits you cant get into stay manky and it just looks a bit poor.

I painted mine black!

^ This man speaks the truth. I love the look of nicely painted brakes but they only seem to look really good when first done. Mine are red.... well.. red with grubby muck.. Looked great when I did them but seriously looking at doing them black now.

See how you get on.

i used to think hamerite did the same job til i used the proper stuff. the genuine stuff seems to be alot more resistant to grubby marks for a lil longer, saying that mine are orange well a bit grubby now lol.

Well to be fair, the foilatec stuff was only a fiver, so was cheaper than the hammerite... Will give it a crack and see how it looks. Worst case, take the wheel off and paint over with black hammerite lol