Chris NottEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Knocking & rattling

I've got an A4 B5 AVANT on a 1997 plate. The front end is knocking and rattling on uneven surfaces and seems to be getting worse. I mentioned this to a mechanic friend of mine when I had the off side front drive shaft replaced (the inner cv joint was broken and mangled up) he had a look at the suspension and subframe and said it was fine. It flew through MOT in JUNE with only one advisory of off side rear wheel bearing has a little play in it. Any ideas what it could be????

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Status
    I'd be giving your coil springs a once over as they can go at any given moment !
    1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - Volcano Black

Mods - Frankenturbo F21 Kit - 3" MAF - Saab Reds - THS Decat - Non Res Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - PFR6Q Plugs - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do/planned -Eibach pro's - GT2871/76R + FMIC + ME7 (maybe) + Engine/stroker Build

6th Gear

Status
    Suspension arms, they can be a right Bugger for finding the one dudd one that's causing the problems

Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com