B5 representatives at ADI

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I was shocked by the lack of B5s at AITP.
There was only 3 B5s me, Tangerinedream and S4Twigg.

Our are numbers really that low?

Just in case no one notices or knows but ADI in fast approaching us and I think it would be great is there was more than 3 B5s on ASNs stand.

Here is the links to the ADI threads on ASN.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-uk-events/121265-audi-driver-2011-awards.html
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-...st-use-adding-names-only-not-discussions.html
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-...l-8th-october-2011-***official-thread***.html

And the web site it self
Audi Driver International 2011

Here's hoping we number more than 3.

Last edited:
I really wanted to goto AITP but the car isn't anywhere near finished enough to have taken it.If it's looking better by then I'll do my best to be there.

tony

amn scott lol, will be going to adi to looks good ill have the bumper repaired by then too :)

I couldnt make AITP due to personal circumstances aswell as cash, then i ripped the RS4 front bumper of a high kerb on Sat:scared2: so its sitting looking sorry for itself just now, taking it down on Fri to see how repairable it is or search for replacement!

Ive made the decision to not rush and make any shows this year as i still have a lot to do, fit seats, new wheels, finish stereo, fit supercharger etc so dont wanna do any till its properly finished, next year for me now:( ...

really ought to come to this with my mild little B5, especially as I live in DORSET!

Last edited:
Scott.. I'm in the same boat as the numbers for the B6's are also low. AITP was the best showing for B6's in all the show's i have attended over the last 4 year's with ASN.. At Gti i counted 3 b6's and i feel the numbers will be low at ADI..

Scott.. I'm in the same boat as the numbers for the B6's are also low. AITP was the best showing for B6's in all the show's i have attended over the last 4 year's with ASN.. At Gti i counted 3 b6's and i feel the numbers will be low at ADI..

Its a shame mate.
I'm shocked about the B6's though cause B6 section seems alot more busier then the B5s.

I understand that people can't make every meet going due to what ever reasons.
It would be good to out number the A3 boys with A4s. :)

I'm a little sad as i save my Hols and Money for the weekends at Gti Inters and AITP.. I look forward to these two show's each year.. Castle combe is not far so i will be there no matter what. I will have attended 3 show's at the Combe (with other VAG Club's/Forums) before the end of this year. I know the B6's has a large following on here but as you well know there is no support or interest when it comes to show time..

Comb is good for me. I'm from bristol and I got family there, so I'll go up the night before, stay with family and go to the show.

Its a shame, hopefully it will build up and more B5s and B6s will attend.

Finger's crossed.. I sometimes think i should have bought a Golf Gti.

I have a Mk2 Gti in work but i lost interest and bought a BMW 5 series M Sport back in 2007 worst car i have ever owned.. Sold that and bought a 3 series M sport and that was the 2nd worst car i have ever owned.. sold that and bought my A4 and a VW polo for the wife.. My poor mk2 is in need of some love but at the moment with the state of the country money is a little tight.. But maybe one day it will make Gti Inters..

be nice just to have an a4 section, got overrulled by the s3's at aitp. cant wait for adi was good to talk to other enthusiats and get some ideas :)

We will never out number the A3's/S3's they have a huge following

AHH man didnt even realise ATIP existed! but whats this ADI?? Im new to all things Audi and after going to Ford Fest and other jap car shows i want to take my B5 A4 somewhere!! :)