AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Fire up the Quattro!

Status

Spark Plugs for 2.8 V6

I've had a look on the ECP web for some spark plugs. Out of the list available, many of them also fit a (dare I say it on this site?!) Vauxhall Calibra 2.5 V6.

Since I had a blurr blurr 2.5 V6 last year, I also bought two sets of sparkies for it. Discount eBay special for genuine GM plugs.

My questions is.....Will these GM plugs I have work in the Audi?

I know it's shocking to use pants GM parts on an audi but funds aren't brilliant at the moment what with just having fitted out a new kitchen and buying a new bathroom. (Hate moving houses!!!)

Cheers,

Dan
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I just bought 6 k20txr autolite sparkplugs for my wifes 2.4 a6 for £8.74 del.
    ebay item 280663042749
    if yours cross referance fit them
    you can always change them when funds free up
    A4 1.8T Quattro sport
    A6 2.4 Avant SE

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    despite the cross reference on three spark plugs fitting both engines, on closer inspection, my NGK plugs in the Audi are approx 3mm shorter at the electrode end than the GM plugs.

I'll just wait until i can purchase some more NGKs. Also, the GM plugs run cooler than the NGKs so not sure how much that would affect the engine too.

Dan
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.