Returning Member

BBSparky

Amateur Spanner Monkey
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been away from the site for a while as the A4 took a back seat. Got into building motorbikes ( guess the IoM finally got into my blood! ) and im still in the process of building my latest classic race bike but the love for my audi has returned.

Car is a 1998 A4 Avant in paradise green with cream leather. Used to be fitted with eBay coilovers (ouch!) and 19" RS reps. Have now had a little play and fitted it with a Koni STRT kit which is SO much more comfortable and also a set of white 17"x8" wheels from a merc. In my opinion she is sitting so much nicer than she as before and also is so much better to drive. Have a few more plans for the old girl to tidy her up a bit so will no doubt be asking questions at some point.

Anyways, heres a few pics
Before:
P5100690.jpg

Now:
2011-08-02121647.jpg

Oh and if anyone is interested, my bikes
Honda Shadow 125 ( yep its learner legal! )
P5220962.jpg

Kawasaki KE100 ( do a google if you dont know what these look like originally!)
P4091090.jpg

and my current project 1979 MZ TS250 Cafe Racer/Classic Track Day
Before
2011-06-21122723.jpg

Currently, still lots to do!
2011-07-30134257.jpg

Cheers, I know what you mean about the bikes. Thats the reason this latest one is being built as a track bike. Got knocked off the shadow ( which was one of the reasons i did all the work on rebuilding it ) and the guy didnt even stop, just drove off leaving me in the middle of the road stuck under the bike. Nice chap! Since then the wife has always been nervous when i go out on them so figured tracks are the safest bet to fuel my love of them. :D

Well that's a nice car, so nice I have bought if LOL (the guy you sold it too had to get a smaller car). The wheels aren't great, very pitted, preferred the wheels you put on originally. So might be adding some 19" wheels back on her soon.