Lost keys

Wilo

Reaction score
Right i lost me key for my P reg audi a4 and i also found out that i have lost my spare key /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
I need a new set and is there any way of doing it without getting charged the scandalous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif audi main dealer prices???

[ QUOTE ]
Wilo said:
Right i lost me key for my P reg audi a4 and i also found out that i have lost my spare key /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
I need a new set and is there any way of doing it without getting charged the scandalous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif audi main dealer prices???

[/ QUOTE ]

Afraid not... and im hoping for your sake that yo have not lost the key code either... I was told that its costs about £1000 if you loos the keys and the code. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rich

How about asking these guys:

ddkeypro@hotmail.com

DD keyprogrammers, seen them on eBay boasting that they can code new keys for audi's. Dunno how they get 'round the new code from Germany, perhaps they fax it over. Anyway, they might be worth a go. No harm in asking
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif