Chris NottAH Fabrications

Thread: Lost keys

Neutral

Status

Lost keys

Right i lost me key for my P reg audi a4 and i also found out that i have lost my spare key [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]
    I need a new set and is there any way of doing it without getting charged the scandalous [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] audi main dealer prices???

2. # ADS
    ADS

...Watching you!

Status

Re: Lost keys

[ QUOTE ]
    Wilo said:
    Right i lost me key for my P reg audi a4 and i also found out that i have lost my spare key [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]
    I need a new set and is there any way of doing it without getting charged the scandalous [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] audi main dealer prices???

[/ QUOTE ]

Afraid not... and im hoping for your sake that yo have not lost the key code either... I was told that its costs about 1000 if you loos the keys and the code. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Rich

Neutral

Status

Re: Lost keys

How about asking these guys:

ddkeypro@hotmail.com

DD keyprogrammers, seen them on eBay boasting that they can code new keys for audi's. Dunno how they get 'round the new code from Germany, perhaps they fax it over. Anyway, they might be worth a go. No harm in asking
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]