Will these wheels fit? Hope so because I've already brought them

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Hi all just brought some 17 inch tt alloys with brand new pirelli p6000 tyres all round, part number for wheels is 8n0601025a. Will they fit on my a4 b5 it's a 2.6 v6 quattro, I hope so because I've already brought them just waiting to find a f*****g locking wheel nut key to fit my wheels to get them of. Went to quick fit but they won't take them of because it's an Audi??????? ********

I thought that Audi TT was 5x100 PCD and the b5 is 5x112??? Also the TT wheels generally have quite a high offset

I had to buy a locking wheel nut extracting tool for about £12.

Think it will depend on the age of the TT they are off. I can only find early TT data which says they are 5x100PCD and our A4's are 5x112PCD.

Yeah I brought 2 of the reverse thread removal tools but none of them fit waste of more money lol

not neccasarily, if they are from a later TT model i think the PCD is the same. Also you could always use pcd adapting spacers as you would probably need spacers with them anyway

Depending on the style Mk3 Golf owners often Chase TT rims. I know I planned to fit the fat 5 spokes to our Mk3 before my ex cleared off with. Still hurts now :-( we had gotten so close over time and.... well.... I'll miss that Golf.

Lol take it you don't miss your ex then, women are nothing but trouble mate, although mines a good girl really, so some people say they might fit with spacers if this is the case and I hope it is because the wheels on my car are 16s and need new tyres all round and I got these wheels really cheap then what size spacers would I need

Sorry aragorn didn't mean to dislike your post my finger pressed it as I scrolled up the page

Spacers will only sort the offset unless you buy ones that will also act as a hub adapter to change from the 100 to 112 PCD's. The cost and agro involved would really make it a non starter. Sorry to briong bad news, hopefully somebody will be able to advise otherwise for you but I'm not hopeful.

And no mate, miss the ex like I would an in growing toe nail. Lass I'm steady with now is fab. Should shake my ex by the hand really as I'm so much better off now :)

Ok mate cheers for the info not much lost then as I only paid £100 quid for em, I think the tyres are worth more on their own so not overly sad. Good luck with the Girl your with now hope she doesn't turn out to be another ingrowing toe nail lol