Hello! from me and my audi

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody running 265/30/19 rears and 235/35/19 fronts?

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/4_6_8.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif i am - OEM sizes for the CSL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke.gif

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce my car.. yr2000 (W) A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 with pretty much all the toys, only thing i've noticed that it doesnt have is the heated seats but its got all the rest (sat nav/TV, cd changer, electric everything, s/roof etc etc)

Am thoroughly enjoying being an Audi owner too, awsome car!

audi_os-fr.jpg

audi_os-side.jpg

Cheers,

Jim Byrne,
Sussex, UK.

welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome to the mad house! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

welcome dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Nice motor, got any pictures of the interior.

Wouldn't mind TV/Sat but a retrofit would be difficult.

[ QUOTE ]
ta /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif should look even nicer wth some shiny new RS4 replicas on it

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not to hand, but i'll grab soom when i get a chance.

cheers for the welcome everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Nice car JB, welcome to the party /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

T

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

car pc`s not too hard and much better, you can do it cheaper than the £500 plus for nav+

Welcome to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Audi-sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif mate.

cheers guys for the welcome's

Am thoroughly enjoying the car, its awsome! reckon the RS4 rims are definitely gonna have to be aquired soon.

For those of you who are interested, here's a wee bit more about thae car and its history...

Reg'd in March 2000 on a W plate, it was bought from Crewe Audi (formerly Charles Audi) by a Proffessor in edinborough who owned it until mid 2004 when he took it back to Crewe Audi and exchanged it for a newer Audi.

From there my Father bought it in July 2004. The car officially became mine in December 2004 after my Father passed away.

It's covered just over 60,000 miles (most of which were motorway miles according to the dealer and various bits of paperwork i have with it) with full Audi main dealer history and i've just put it trhrough its 60k service Down here with Caffyn's Audi in Brighton.

So there you have it, a brief history of my vehicle - It appears to be in superb condition, gorgeous throughout /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - well worth a 600 mile round trip to buy it.

Here's to many happy miles to come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

JB.