got it on

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
well hello my fellow b5 friends, after a lot of swearing and a considerable amount of time i managed to fit my milltek high flow cat and new d pipe, this was a complete a*se as powerflow had cut down my original d pipe, so i had to take to it with a hacksaw. i just need to get a sleeve welded in place to join the new d pipe to the rest of the exhaust. she sound like a tractor at the moment, off to my local holburns in a bit, see what they can do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I think the Miltek downpipe is around £100.

I'll probably be getting one soon to replace the stock one before, during or after I fit the GT28RS kit. If it ever turns up!

I didn't realise at the time I got my Milltek and Remap from AmD that there was one available otherwise I would have got it all done together.

Getting a new CAT with the Kit though so won't need the Milltek...

[ QUOTE ]
cheers derek, u sent the stickers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi mate,

Will send them tommorow morning been busy today crapping myself in a mad car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Cheers

Derek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably be getting one soon to replace the stock one before, during or after I fit the GT28RS kit. If it ever turns up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim,

A few questions for you mate.

a) What GT28RS have your ordered?
b)How much did you pay for it?
c) Where did you order it from?
d) what is exactly included in the kit ? i.e. manifold, injectors, high flow cat, chip etc.
e) What is the likely power & torque figure?