Just Ordered

Markey

Reaction score
My S4 front bumper from VAG who have excllent custome service may i add!!!!!
It will be with me asap, im getting no fog lights and grills that have no fog light holes for better air flow to the FMIC which i can now fit ready for the RR day coming up on the 20th.
Its going to be a squeeze getting it all painted fitted intim but anything to get a few more ponies on the rollers...

Oh im so happy!!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Markey - May I ask how much the bumper and inserts cost in total. I have been searching for a 2nd hand bumper for ages but have had no success so VAG-Parts may well be my next stop.

I know i was doing the same looking everywhere.
It was about 240 squid with all the inserts and vat and the bits in the wheel arches etc, i think it was + Delivery as well i can not remember it may have been included.

Hope that helps.
Drop them an e-mail say you saw my post mention my name and the circumstances the RR day and they may do you a good deal.

Cheers mate. I'll drop them an email, where is the the RR day being held?

No worries found info on RR day. Unfortunately bit too far away for me. Will be interested to see what figures you get though as my mods when complete are going to be very similar to your car.

Check out this tread in the meets section

East Anglia Rolling Road shoot out / meet up

good stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif will look loads better- Im assuming by your description you doing the rs4 grill mod?

my own s4 rear went on last week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

That sounds like the one mate, i am going for this partly as i did not want to pay 120 squids for new fog lights.
I think it will look the daddy.
You got any pics Yaseen as that is next on my list the back bumper and side skirts i could not afford to get them all in one hit.

Markey

Just had a look at your profile and noticed that your car is Green. I don't suppose this would be Laurel Green? Have been looking for pics of a modded laurel green and would love to see some of yours if you have some? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Andy

ive got some dodgy cam phone pics ill put up in a bit- look on excursions site www.mwstewart.co.uk for really good ones!

I got mine used- luckily found it already sprayed in same color and the guy had the tools on hand to put it on too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guess how I got it? I put a wanted ad on ebay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It is mate Laurel Green all the way.
When i get the bumper painted i take some piccies and get them posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers mate, will look forward to seeing them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif