Monster MotorsportVolks Autos

Thread: whats it worth?

Neutral

Status

whats it worth?

gonna be selling my b5 soon guys and wanna know what its worth?!

its a 1997 black 90bhp tdi(but has been chipped and bigger injectors installed)

options are leather,air con, armrest, sports steering wheel, arms have all been changed(bar one), new pads and discs in january, new waterpump, timing belt has been done, updated facelift headlights with HID's installed, bodywork is pretty imaculate! also has a detachable towbar and facelift pillars, tailored mats, stereo with ipod connection, split fold rear seats, s4 grille, all new door trims cause we know what they get like!

has 138k on the clock too but has had all the major work done

is it worth selling grille injectors seperate cause i dont know how much having them on will affect the price?

Cheers guys!
    ... Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Avant or saloon?

I take it the chip takes account of the larger injectors, may not run well with the standard ones.

Having the car chipped can put people off, others actively looking for a modified car.

Main thing I was looking for was a good clean car, little to no body work damage, well looked after interior & minimal oil leaks on the engine, you won't get many buyers if the engin bay looks like a BP oil well.

Neutral

Status
    yeah this car is in good nick! its been my pride and joy the last 2 years! engine bay is good no oil anywhwere, just gathering dust on my drive at the moment, i suppose your right about the injectors, and i know i probably wouldnt wanna buy a chipped car cause u never know who could have done it!
    ... Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign

6th Gear

Status
    So is it a avant or saloon?

I would not worry to much about the chip as 90bhp is a little slow on that size of car.