2.5Tdi inlet gasket numbers

PAULF

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have just cleaned and de-gunked my 2.5 Tdi AFB engine inlet manifolds and EGR valve, so I have a list of the Audi part numbers of the gaskets needed for the job :-

059133074B x1
059131797A x1
046131547 x2
059129717G x2
059133073B x2

This will do both inlet manifolds to head, egr pipe/valve, the egr 'flapper valve' to the inlet cross pipe and the two manifold to inlet cross pipe gaskets
I got them from Audi, and they were only a couple of pounds each.
As mentioned in other threads, it was not a difficult job, and should be worthwhile on most cars.

Mr Muscle for a while, wash, rinse and repeat, then as Adamss24 said, kerosene and a lighter!

There are people that give out dire warnings of Mr Muscle eating the aluminium, but so long as you don't leave it for days, it'll be fine.

Reactions: Mackers
to be fair i was thinking if i could "char" it.... glad someone else has done that.... did it take long too?? i just want to knoe if i can do it in a day or if i need a weekend... as it's a daily driver..

You could do it an a day easily enough, but as always, I'd do it Saturday so when the inevitable unforeseen grief occurs, you have a day to deal with it!