RS4 bumpers, whats the going rate?

LeeT

Reaction score
As per the title, whats the going rate/ accepted rate for RS4 front and rear bumpers? What should i be looking to pay?

Good con 2nd hand FRONT £3-400 ea REAR £200

Or look into ones with slight damage, rare but do come up, usually half the above stated prices and will need work anyway if fitting onto standard body cars.

Good con 2nd hand FRONT £3-400 ea REAR £200

Or look into ones with slight damage, rare but do come up, usually half the above stated prices and will need work anyway if fitting onto standard body cars.
thanks for that, just bought the rear off Grizz for £180 needing a bit of work and the front on ebay for £90. The front has major cracks although the seller reckons its sorted with fibreglass :( Had my mate price plastic welding and a respray for £150 all in so maybe a bit of a bargain???

Yes mate, sounds a good rate.

My front had slight damage and still cost me £150, had it knocked down from £225!!!!!!!!

Was the front from Ebay??? If so, a bit of strpping behind the break, then either plastic weld or even a good flexible filler will sort it. Mind do it after trial fitting to the car thou, as it will flex when fitting to a standard width body.

What car is it going on??? Whats the plan, get a project thread up if its going thru some changes, need to keep these B5's alive!!!! lol