Selling advice

tja

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone can give a rough guide to an asking price to sell the following:

2001 Y A4 B5 1.8t SPORT
110,000 miles
Silver
RS6 alloys
Revo remap
Weitec suspension
New door bottom trims
312 mm brake upgrade
MOT August (would put 12 months on)
Good condition - mark on front bumper, one on o/s/r arch and two slight scratches.
Runs great, selling to buy TT

Thanks.

Thanks for that, but to be honest I was thinking people would say £1500 - £2000! Anyone interested? Looks like it might be a bit of a bargain then !!!!!

tbh 3k is optimistic at best for a FWD, however people do seem to pay that sort of money on occasion.

I paid £1900 for my 2000 1.8T Quattro last year, and was the only bidder on its ebay auction. There are some quattros on ebay just now, with one at £1090 and one at £1400, however theres also a few mentals on there with listings nearing 4k.

Personally i view the quattro as a more saught after, "better" car, and so if they're going for that money a FWD has to be worth less. That said, maybe others dont view things the same way.

Either way, 3grand gets you a B6 of similar specification, so unless your really after a B5 (and if you are really after a B5 why wouldnt you be looking at a quattro model!?) i just dont see it being worth that much. 3k would probably also buy you an S4 in todays market.

looks like you got a good chance getting want you want there pal, get it whacked on ebay, or PH, TBH honest when i saw the reg i just thought of my old 51 B6 1.8ts that i traded in 18 month ago got 3800 for it but it had been in the wars, had good spec tho, try 2495 or best offer you can always drop the price.