Vent pod for 52mm boost gauge.

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Has anybody got one lying around they want to get rid of or no where to get one from as the far right one in my centre vents just won't adjust it just flaps about so I thought I'd just install a boost gauge pod and nail two birds with one stone and fit a apiro boost gauge.

Thanks in advance.

Ill swap my APR pod for your seats! ;)

Jokes aside, you could do like me and order the apr pod from apr germany. Its outragesly expensive tho, like £100.

i picked up some spare vents from a breakers yard, and set to with a stanley knife and pair of snips.

This was the result:

main.php

Ive got 3 spare vents from my old S4, so will probably do the same until I get a decent pod ordered

KingDL: The seats are a icon to the car and they are in excellent condition for the age nice try though lol

Cheers for the options guys I may go down the DIY route instead of paying £100 for a piece of moulded plastic !!

i did similar to above on my old vents before got facelift ones, now gone for newsouth steering wheel pod and vdo gauge, got them through awsome gti . they got me whole kit for about 50+vat with the gauge can send pics if you like????

Installed my Podi gauge this morning, perfect match :)

podi2.jpg

That looks fantastic, i need to figure out where to put my gauge in the 100 turbo

will the gauge not get to hot in winter

Thats the reason I got it, Ive got a pet hate for gauges that dont match in any way!