FK AK COILOVERS ON MY FACELIFT AVANT?

volvo1980

Reaction score
Hi, looking at fitting some fk ak coilovers to my newly aquired kingfisher blue 2001 A4 B5 avant 1.8T sport but looking on the fk automotive website they are only listed for cars to 99, surely there isn't any difference with suspension components, will they be ok? just want to be sure before i order some.
i have searched the site any cant find the info i'm after so any help will be greatly appreciated.

cant wait to lower it on some merc reps i'm currently refurbishing!

facelifts came with a re-designed alloy rear top mount and i think shock is slightly different in order to fit but not 100% sure

if they wont fit then all you'd have to do is get some pre facelift top mounts, the mounting holes in the car are exactly the same

Just fitted some to my mates 99 A4 saloon. When he was looking it came up with the different suspension types for the pre and facelift models but he just bought them which were the same as whats fitted to my 98 and there was no difference and fitted fine.

Thats great, will get some ordered in the next couple of weeks, how did you find the ride? Looking to drop about and extra 20-30 mm over sport shocks so nothing major

For a cheap budget coilover they`re about the best for ride quality and build quality. Not too crashy or bouncy at all.

just ordered a set, got them for £190 delivered off ebay from germany, also just dropped my merc reps off to be refurbed this morning