Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    6th Gear

Status

Apprently my car's quite quick. lol

Was helping my neighbour with his Rover and he kept booting it and telling me how quick it was. Upon our return I offered to take him for a quick spin in the Audi. As we were warming it up I was going steady and he kept saying it didn't feel quite as quick as his Rover. Opened the taps down the dual carriageway and did a bit of heel and toe into the next roundabout and slingshot up the following dual carriageway. Got back and he was white as a sheet and didn't say a word for a bit.

Wonder what he would make of my little Ford? LoL

Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Nice one, I still can't do the heel and toe smoothly, been trying on and off for years...

Not sure how the quattro drive train would deal with it.

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Status
    Heel and toe ??
    1999 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro Sport - Volcano Black

Mods - Frankenturbo F4 Kit - THS Decat - Milltek - ECS Crank Pulley - 034 Snub + Bracket/Gbox Mounts - 1Z/S2 Clutch + Flywheel - 007p - ICM + EVAP Delete - S4 B6 345mm Brakes - 300mm Rear Brakes - Goodridge Hoses - LCR Splitter -S4 Bumbers + Skirts/Mouldings - OEM Xenons - Apikol Diff mounts - Polytek'd Rear Diff Mount
    To do - F21 Upgrade - 3" Maf/Saab red Injectors
    WANTED : Cheap 02/52 Passat 1.8T AWT Manual

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    My mate uses heel and toe in his B5 RS4 and its fine on the drivetrain. Although he is very smooth at it so that probably helps! He recently in a rally BEAT a guy in a Subaru Impreza. My mate was driving a 1.4 Lupo!!!
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradderz_1988 View Post
    Heel and toe ??
    YouTube - Heel Toe Driving Technique
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro
    Mods Done: Q5 Rear aero wiper. Front ambient light install. Led number plate lens. Towbar with 13pin electrics.
    Mods to complete: Sport shocks to go with Eibach pro springs. Fit 17" 5 star matt black wheels. Fix lack of torque at low revs. Get a custom exhaust system fitted.

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradderz_1988 View Post
    Heel and toe ??
    Heel-and-toe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that work effectively with the modern car, since most modern cars will cut the revs if you use the throttle and brake at the same time.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

Fire up the Quattro!

Status
    Works on a 2001 RS4. Just remove the brake light switch (obviously not when you on public roads!) and that should eliminate the brake/throttle issue
    2002 2.5 V6 Quattro

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    Revs die down on mine when they are used together.

6th Gear

Status
    See i was always pretty **** hot at heel toe in my previous cars but the pedal heights and feel makes it much harder to get it right on the a4 than say my old civic or yaris as you could do those even on a casual drive to the shop without even putting in much effort at all.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

6th Gear

Status
    Ahh the joy of a cable throttle I guess. lol. I heel and toe most things I drive as it's good to keep in practice and makes it more natural doing it. Even the pool Vauxhall Corsa TDi's complete woth orange roof lights pmsl. It's quite mechanically sympathetic as well and as you blip the throttle with the clutch in it's of no issue to the drivetrain

Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

6th Gear

Status
    Im on cable throttle. But then i suppose i`ve never really pushed it hard enough to bring the brake pedal down far enough for some abuse and H&T action. Just find it cant be done when driving normally or a mild session

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.