Apprently my car's quite quick. lol

Oranoco

Reaction score
Website
www.passionford.com
Was helping my neighbour with his Rover and he kept booting it and telling me how quick it was. Upon our return I offered to take him for a quick spin in the Audi. As we were warming it up I was going steady and he kept saying it didn't feel quite as quick as his Rover. Opened the taps down the dual carriageway and did a bit of heel and toe into the next roundabout and slingshot up the following dual carriageway. Got back and he was white as a sheet and didn't say a word for a bit.

Wonder what he would make of my little Ford? LoL

Nice one, I still can't do the heel and toe smoothly, been trying on and off for years...

Not sure how the quattro drive train would deal with it.

My mate uses heel and toe in his B5 RS4 and its fine on the drivetrain. Although he is very smooth at it so that probably helps! He recently in a rally BEAT a guy in a Subaru Impreza. My mate was driving a 1.4 Lupo!!!

Works on a 2001 RS4. Just remove the brake light switch (obviously not when you on public roads!) and that should eliminate the brake/throttle issue

Revs die down on mine when they are used together.

See i was always pretty **** hot at heel toe in my previous cars but the pedal heights and feel makes it much harder to get it right on the a4 than say my old civic or yaris as you could do those even on a casual drive to the shop without even putting in much effort at all.

Ahh the joy of a cable throttle I guess. lol. I heel and toe most things I drive as it's good to keep in practice and makes it more natural doing it. Even the pool Vauxhall Corsa TDi's complete woth orange roof lights pmsl. It's quite mechanically sympathetic as well and as you blip the throttle with the clutch in it's of no issue to the drivetrain

Im on cable throttle. But then i suppose i`ve never really pushed it hard enough to bring the brake pedal down far enough for some abuse and H&T action. Just find it cant be done when driving normally or a mild session