Quick question I'm puzzled !!

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Right have ordered my decat from ths performance (mine has give up at the flange weld) which states 2x oxygen sensors, I have checked my cat and am positive it's only the one being the upstream sensor I've felt all around the bottom of the cat and looked at were the connector is for the upstream and followed them and still no downstream sensor.

So my question is does my 1.8TQS AJL have just the one sensor being the upstream and my decat will have to be blank plugged ??

And I presume it's AEB, AWM and APU's etc that have 2x sensors ??

My decat is an eBay jobbie it came with 2 pre drilled holes with plugs, only needed 1 tho. Mines the aeb engine.
Hth

Cheers fella just I read up on the net someone has put a decat on there 1.8t and there map doesn't support it having a decay so the EM light was flagging up looks as tho mine will come with blanks in the picture.

The AJL doesn't care, later cars ( B6's) have a pre and post sensor so notice the CAT is missing. Yours will not care,lol

My CAT acyually lives under the car near the axle, has no impact on the 02 sensor or codes etc

Ye it's just to take the emissions down then I take it, is that the 200 cell cat on your build thread with the s4 system ?